...Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Lifting Equipment related matters, inspection/certification, and to coordinate with TPI... ...activities of Lifting Equipment Engineers / Inspectors and performs supervisory... ...ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION (LEEA -UK) for lifting equipment certification...
...customized and industry-tailored programs, in a comprehensive array of flexible learning solutions.
DISS is looking for Freelance Heavy Equipment/LiftingTrainer to deliver the following needs:
Conduct Trainings and Demonstrate construction Safety,
...for data QA/QC and validation and sign off
Will support Senior RBI Engineer on engineering assessments based on applicable codes (e.g API 580, 581, etc)
Carry out Pipeline risk based inspection Integrity for all sizes & Lengths of client’s assets
Prepare RBI reports...
...administration (sales report, CRM data bases etc). • Assist in securing payment from customers.
• Engineering Degree • Sales experience in the heavy equipment industry • Good communication skills in both English and Arabic • Excellent customer service ability •...
~ Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising customer potential.
Act as functional consultant for customers; establishes new and maintains existing long-term relationships...
• Undertakes frequent visits with clients and representatives to generate sales of Tools & Garage equipment.
• Maintain a record of clients in Kerridge using CRM.
• Coordinate After-sales service as necessary to build a satisfied customer base....
Our Client is looking for a Project Specialist Lead Mechanical Engineer for Static Equipment, with experience in Offshore in Oil & Gas sector.
Within the team of Project Management the candidate will take responsibility for the technical assurance...
· Technical degree or certification in engine or transmission overhaul.
·... ...Technical degree or certification in HEAVY EQUIPMENT
· Aware of procedures for using... ....
· Fluency in English is mandatory.
· To function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) forall Lifting Equipment related matters, inspection/certification, and tocoordinate with TPI agency and end users, to manage and resolve day-to-daytechnical queries/issues pertaining to Lifting...
Documents procedures, root cause analysis and recommendations for all tasks performed.
Deputes Technicians / Engineers on equipment’s needing repairs and breakdown and ensuring the uptime is high both at workshop and on site.
Liaising with other...
...Service Advisor to join their Heavy Equipment subsidiary.
As a Service Advisor you... ...satisfaction.
• Conduct a thorough inspection of vehicles after servicing and repairs... ...– Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive Engineering is mandatory
• At least 3-5 years experience in...
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: QR 4,000 to 4,500
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
• Must have a valid QID
• Immediate joining is required
Interested candidates can submit your updated CV.
...Mechanical Engineer with API Certificate Transferable iqama Saudi Arabia
Position; Mechanical Engineer
Qualification & Experience
-Bachelor... ...applicable codes and international standards in NDT & Inspection practice. These codes are included but not limited to ASME...
Proactive promoting and selling of the full range of products and services in accordance with defined strategies in order to meet agreed sales volumes and targets.
Keep update with products and services portfolio.
Actively participate in ...
Job Location : Qatar
Accommodation will be provided.
• Candidates Should have minimum 1 to 3years’ experience in installation of elevators with good knowledge and skill in mechanical & electrical.
...LNG and entered into long-term agreements to supply customers around the globe. They are currently seeking a Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer for their operations in Qatar. The role will entail the following:
· Assists in the development of the Machinery &...
Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure... ...damaged or worn parts.
Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to... ...malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as...
Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening...